Your generous donation will benefit Y.C.C.S students in the following ways:
- Scholarships for Y.C.C.S college-bound students to provide tuition, fees, books, transportation, and other related expenses.
- Scholarships for Y.C.C.S students to enroll into industry-certificated trainings and dual credit/dual enrollment college courses.
- Stipends for Y.C.C.S student internships and on-the-job experiences.
- Teacher and Principal professional development in best practices for teaching and learning.
- New technologies to enrich students' learning experiences, such as maker technology, 3D printers, smart boards, laptops, and tablets.
Mail a tax deductible donation or letter of donation to:
Youth Connection Charter School
Department of Planning and Development
10 West 35th Street, Suite 11F4-2
Chicago, IL 60616